Join me on May 30th for my first-ever online self-hosted Zoom workshop! (As opposed to being hosted by one of the dear organizations that hire me to teach for them). We'll make three pop-up greeting cards, each featuring one of the pictured flowers: bloodroot, prickly pear cactus, and purple coneflower. At the end of the workshop you'll have three finished cards, a little bit of fundamental pop-up know-how, pdfs of the patterns for continued use, and access to the workshop video. Beginners are welcome!
Here are the tools you'll need (all can be ordered through Blick):
• scissors (optional)
Here are the materials you'll need:
• PVA or other craft glue, or glue stick (also can be ordered through Blick)
• 8 total sheets 8.5” x 11” 80 lb cover stock; one sheet each of red, black, dk blue, green, purple, brown, yellow & white OR 6 sheets of white stock that you can color yourself (Here are a couple of options for economically purchasing a variety pack: Colorful Matte Basics Variety Cardstock Weight Paper from www.paperpapers.com, or AC Cardstock Paper Packs from www.dickblick.com.)
Here's the tech you'll need:
• Participants must have the ZOOM video platform downloaded on a computer or phone. Download here.
• Participants must have reliable internet access and a computer or phone with sound recording and web-cam capabilities.
• Participants must have pre-workshop access to a standard printer.
• Once registered, students will receive a video meeting code along with simple ZOOM instructions. And remember: I'm in Central Daylight Time!